Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tudung...Tudung...Tudung...

I've seen my friends wearing Munawwarah or Ariani new scarfs (wasn't so new actually, but it is for me). What is Munawwarah scarf,for those who are little laid back (like me) Please go to this blog-> http://munawwarahdesign.blogspot.com/.

Previously I was not attracted at all!!!. however I've asked my friend to buy the scarf for me, and started to wear it...and it was sooooo easy, you dont need to fold (kelepet) as the awning did everything for you:) and to my surprise it is actually fit to any shape of face!!! No wonder! the designer took 3 years doing the research and seems like it is worth the effort:))).

And now I'm becoming crazy with the scarf that I've asked everybody to go to the Munawwarah boutique to buy the scarf for me, so desperate uhukksss!!! and on 22nd to 24th May Munawwarah boutique is having sales!!!!! Waaaaaaaaa...why dont they sell it through internet for those like me....

I guess after this it'll be munawwarah...munawwarah...munawwarah, good bye to my old scarfs...But till then I've to make sure i got enough collections:))) The boutique is surely making big money from the people like me:)))

No comments: