Thursday, May 28, 2009

Bz...bz... day

I'm having a busiest day...Got so many things to do. Biasalah kan..when it's free I've done nothing but ' lepak'ing but when I got some works to finish on time, tetiba so many other things to settle at once (So that's why there is hadis mentioned: do 5 things before comes the other 5; and one of it is your free time before your bz time...something like that laaa:)..Knew it, but hehehhe...

Early in the morning I went to take bibik for his dental appointment (planned to cabut her teeth, since she's been sakit gigi frequently). Arrived at the clinic at 9am..and the staff mentioned that the Doc hasn't arrive yet. While waiting, Adam refused to sit down, merengek2 asked me out..So I took him for a walk and left bibik at the clinic...

The clinic is at the second floor, so I've to carefully dukung Adam since I'm wearing a high heel (mama glamer la katakan).We went for a breakfast (tapau of course) after that went to buy some muffin for him, and then went back to the clinic...

Doc hasn't arrived yet:((( So we wait while Adam still refused to sit,making a noise ...then I realized...Adam Berak!!!!!!. That's why I've been smelling 'something' but couldn't thing of that previously...So we went to the toilet, cuci berak, tukar lampin...and the Doc still tak sampai:(((

After few minutes,then Doc arrived and Bibik got her treatment...finally.

And that was just the starting of my bz day:(( other list to do are waiting.....

No comments: