Sunday, May 24, 2009

Muazzin kecil:)))

After performing maghrib prayer,Aiman asked me:

"Mama,boleh tak tulis azan dalam bahasa arab?"

I was surprised and wrote it down.Fortunately, I studied in sekolah menengah agama pulau tawar (hehehe precisely mentioned) previously, so Alhamdulillah I have no problem to write it as well as understand few arabics. Thanks to my parents for sending me there (really appreciated it now) and thanks to all teachers there as well...

Back to story:) After finished writing, gave it to Aiman and he said;

"Abang nak berlatih menghafal azan, iqamat abang dah ingat dah"

and he kept practising, followed me around to hear he memorized the azan, and finally he remembered (sometimes still flop here and there, but ok la:). and he told me;

"Ok, abang dah ingat, nanti lepas ni abang nak azan kat KAFA"

So... that was the reason, he wanted to be muazzin at his religious class (KAFA) and he needs to do it properly:))).

Alhamdulillah, thanks to Allah for he became a good son...really hopes he'll remain this way AMIN.......and all bad temptation will not change him as he is today....

No comments: