Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Chaiyok! Chaiyok! Chaiyok!

Life is not always about getting what you want, doing things the way you like, having nice people around. Keep reminding myself of these again and again...:((( Sometimes what is bad to you will not definitely be bad and what is good to you could be hurt at the end..Allah, please keep me strong:)))

Ya I feel a bit gloomy lately with unexpected things happened around me:( Kept reciting the prayer given by my mom

Hasbunallah wa ni'mal wakeel
Translation: Wish Allah could lighten all the burden...

Every bitterness will have its sweetness in the end, Insyallah. May Allah open their heart so that they will regain their consciuos, above all there is always Allah...and no human being can overcome this Super power. Anything happen is within HIS control...

I've been trying strongly to remind myself to be patient and if I believe in Allah everything will be fine. and I noticed that what have been mentioned in Quran is true that 'Syaitan has vowed to distract human until dooms day...as i tried to gather my strength and have faith in Allah there are always evils whisper trying to distract me, that I should not be patient, that I should fight for my right...Masyallah...

No comments: