Saturday, May 30, 2009

Shop til broke...:)

We went to Kuantan, for some shopping, mine especially (apalagi baru gaji kan:) We went to Megamall. First store to go of course la Popular bookstore (a must for Aiman and Alisa). Normally, I'll spent almost hundred gak at the store, but not today since I've got bigger plans...muahahahaa.

Then we moved to Parkson for my beauty product, and there when my money started to broke little by little ..waaaaaaaaaa :((( To my surprised the price of the items had increased and I've no choice but to buy it. I've asked the salesgirl,

"Could you give me the paper bag?" (I like to collect the paper bag:))

and the salesgirl told me

"Our company has no longer produce paper bags!!"

Haiyaaa... even they are cutting down all the costs...

After that, we went to East coast Mall for lunch and window shopping...Went to parkson (called it a window shopping, but actually it was a real shopping though:)). Stopped at the corelle and vision section as my eyes caught at the latest design, and Alisa urged me..

"Mama dah ada ni, tak yah beli"

I don't have any intention to buy it, but who knows...things could always change for a shopaholic like me muahahaha....


Smile!!!...waiting for lunch to be served. Abah gave the fierce look konon...:))



Alisa gave a 'toye' look (baru bangun tidur).Still in the 'mamai' state

Alisa with her poses:)))) while waiting for Aiman

Last place was Alamoda,shopping foy my baju raya (so early uhhh:))).In fact this is my main agenda today... A normal ritual for a shopaholic like me was 'berazam' just to buy ala kadar...however it turned out to be a really broke place for me.I've spent almost 500 ringgit without I noticing it... waaaaaaaaa:((( If not because of the salesgirl persuaded me to buy another kain...

"Akak, disebabkan akak membeli lebih dari 2 ratus ringgit, kita ada special ofer untuk akak. Akak beli kain yg kat sini, kalau biasa sepasang harga dia.. seratus lebih tapi, untuk akak 2 pasang seratus ringgit je"

Explain the salesgirl with a tempted smile (nak bodek akak la tu!!!).
Then, I realized... more than 2oo?#*! and I asked the girl to count for me...

"Akak baru xxx ringgit jek (with a smile of course:)".

What??!!!!!.

If not because of she had cut all the kain, I would return some of them, but what to do kan...terlajak perahu boleh diundur...terpotong kain, bayar lah semuanya....waaaaaa!!!!

And as usual I'll regret for few days...and after that, return to my bad habits... The only effective way to stop me is bring my hubby together, and he'll monitor...hehehehe (but I've always ask him to wait for me outside huahuahuahua:)))





1 comment:

suria said...

hahaha...shopping sakan nampak.