Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Another bored day...

This is my third day of doing nothing in the office:) Don't feel like working ...:))) Maybe woman's syndrom kot....

Last night I managed to bake two cakes; choc moist and blueberry cheese. After coming back from work i discovered no condensed milk (for choc moist topping) in stock,so i called hubby to buy on his way home. He came back with the milk,"Oopppssss sorry bang! I Forgot we run out of gas.uhuks, how can you make the topping...hehehe"Of course I have to ''lend my ears' for his ceramah:))) hehehhee. He went out again for the gas:)), Came back and start his work (whatelse..He's the expert choc moist topping chef). After finish the topping, we went out again to have dinner (no gas,so i cant cook:))) and looked for cream cheese and few things for the second cake...so tired:(

We reached home at 9pm and I started doing the blueberry cheese cake...Despite of all these messy things, I enjoy baking...and satisfy most if my friends enjoy the cakes...:).

Other routine I have on every monday and tuesday night is watching Korean drama (I'm a big fan of korean drama, cant resist the temptation!!!) on KBS world. Until last week I enjoyed watching 'Boys over flower" (the F4 group is so good looking!!!!,of course my hubby is best of all!!!) and the drama ended last week. Last night they aired new drama 'The slingshot',so far it was just ok:( really hopes the drama is good)... Recall Aiman's words "Mama ni suka sgt tgk cerita korea" hehehehe.

No comments: