Sunday, May 24, 2009

My first Abaya:)))

My abaya has arrived...yea!yea!yea! This is my first time having abaya:)) not really interested on the first place...however as i surfed the blog, my eyes stop at one of the design..so simple and yet elegant (chewaahhh again perasann..). Can't stop thinking of the abaya muahahaha!!!. So I bought it:)


This pose was purposely to show the beads:))

Until now, I'm still thinking besides hari raya and special occasion, should I wear this to the office...hmmmm. So, if anyone of you seeing me wearing the abaya..Don't mention a word:) uhukksss.so malu2 kucing gitu...

But thinking again, why should I be shame of,since it is according to the syariah, cover the aurat..and yet sooo nice!!!

So for those who's interested in buying the abaya or 'menjamu mata' you can go to the abayish blog (look at the right corner of this blog and click 'the abayish').


'Peace':))

Above is the pic of Alisa and me wearing the Abaya (not sure hers is abaya too, anyway apa2 jek lah). Alisa's abaya was bought by her mok tok during her umrah...

No comments: