Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sinus

Went to East Coast Mall today for my sinus treatment by Permata Hijrah. They open a booth for free eye and sinus treatment from 28th Jan - 1st Feb from 10am - 10pm.I've heard their ad before on IKIM radio station.We arrived at 11am, and there were lots of people already ...

First I went to the sinus treatment area. I was given a couple of cotton buds to be inserted in my ears. I can feel the ticklish effect and singing sound in my ears which according to them was a sign of heavy sinus I had. Then, they asked me to suck strong powder through my nose. It's when my eyes started teary and followed by frequent sneezing.In fact we can hear everybody was sneezing around us hahahha...not recommended for kids to be around the area:)) This treatment was not allowed for those who suffered from asthma!!!

Then I was ordered to go to the real treatment area (where they charged you according to the treatment you received) and the treatment begin...I was sneezing and slime coming out from my nose (don't think need to explain further..as it was yyyaaakkk!!!). Completing the treatment, they suggested which product to buy for follow up treatment...So, I ended up buying the pill and nose drop for my sinus and Permata Terapi which was eyes massages for those whose rabun like me...It also helps to soothe tired eyes, reduced eye bag etc...So, I'll let you know the result later on....Meanwhile, during the treatment period,need to pantang,no more seafood, belacan and all the family!!! waaaa, there goes my appetizer!!!

However, really hopes my sinus will get cured...Insyallah, with Allah's will...


I bought this set for sinus

and this....for my eyes...

For more info checkout this website>>http://www.permatahijrah.com

No comments: