Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Progress Evaluation...

It's been a while am not posting any recipes on buns etc. Actually I've been baking almost everyday:))) but so malas uploading the pic..huhuhu Insyallah, I'll show all the buns I've made...but not now.

Next week will be my first evaluation for Ph.D. progress, gedebuk gedebak, I've completed 1 year already...so cepat kan:))) As my supervisor said: 1 year is like a blink of eyes...I'm pushing myself so hard as to complete within the targeted time...

Last time, I was planning on exploring a new field, so that's why I'm here doing research in a totally new area...I learnt a lots during this period, which I knew will be of valuable for me in the future..But, as you know, doing research is like you're entering a long dark tunnel, where you can't see the way out and you're not sure when you're coming out of it. However, you just walking, exploring, put your whole heart in it until you finally know that you're almost there....Hhhhmmm that's the feeling, that's what I felt....

So, during this time even if I knew I have a long way to go, I need to sustain,focus and be strong as the journey wouldn't be easy:(((( Keep reminding myself this again and again....

I've heard this sermon entitle "La Tahzan" which meant don't be sad, He said:

"We sad/afraid of not getting anything that we wish for.Why are we so sad??? Because we don't trust Allah...It's Him who granted everything.Even if you're try so hard, but if that was not meant for you, you'll not get it...So, why are you still sad? Believe anything Allah had arranged for us, and Insyallah you'll not feel sad anymore..."

No comments: