Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Update...

So long not updating my blog:)) busy with so many things + so lazy to blogging... So, What I've been up to now? here's the update:
1. Attending my first PhD progress/proposal defense presentation.Overall, ok la, but bengang with one of the panel...she's in different background (comm.) and mine was power-e, and she's been hentam-ing me as if she is sooooo knowledgable in the field!! Lucky we have other panels which were good:))
2. Planning to market my product worldwide:) It has to do with my skill:)) what is the product? tunggu!!!! as I'm in the process of set up everything...When everything had been finalized, I'll launch it and let you gals know:)) (cam bagus lak uhuks!!!)
3. So many stories on Adam, tapi later on I update:)))

Guess, that's all for now...wasalam

4 comments:

Unknown said...

mdm nak buke kedai kek & roti ke???

hleni said...

tunggu!!!:))

fajar said...

rasanya mmg org kita sgt tipikal 'hentam' la. that's one of the reason i went to UK. kat sini, kena la juga comment, but in another way round. it's constructive. dulu, masa kat UTM - dari degree smp la master. kalau defence, surely kena hentam!

hleni said...

betul la fajar,. the thing is depa bukak nak mengajar tapi nak tunjuk pandai...even if depa tak paham they make it as if the mistakes is ours to blamed:(((