Friday, January 15, 2010

Alisa + Tudung

Alisa had wore a new scarf to school ala2 ariani gitu(but not ariani of course). Previously, I was planning on buying the scarf. However, one of her school teacher said it was against the rule. So she wore the 2 layers scarf which is so tedious!!! In fact the only cute face of her with the scarf is only during the morning when I sent her to school:) However, last week, she came back home and said;

"Mama, cikgu pesan suruh mama belikan tudung sekolah adik macam yang mama pakai. Tapi cikgu kata kena beli warna putih la...Cikgu kata mama boleh pergi beli tudung tu kat kedai Ariani (which I strongly believed her teacher meant as tudung brand Ariani!!!)"

Hehehe, what a relief for me, as I personally hate the previous scarf...So, I bought her the new scarf. Alisa was so happy with it:)) and me too, not being kelam kabut every morning to put the scarf on her...

Wearing the ala2 ariani tudung for the first time to school:))) The pic was taken at 6.30am, getting ready to school...






2 comments:

suria said...

hehe...barula kemas :)

hleni said...

betul su:) seronok mata memandang...