Monday, January 18, 2010

Spring Onion Buns

I'm baking again!!! Hhhhmmm should have think of quitting my job and open a bakery:)) Insyallah, in the process of mastering the technique. Actually, I was a bit stress lately with the study and works:( So, the best therapy is baking (besides shopping of course!!). Seeing the dough rising and baking was GREAT!!.

Actually I stopped making breads for quite long time, more than 2-3 years! due to always tak jadi or not as what I expected. But this time, I'm sooooo happy cause the breads turned out so well!!! Alhamdulillah, I was delighted that I texted hubby at 11pm just to let him know the bread is really good!! (this is how baking makes you feel great!).

So, this buns will goes to Alisa's adopted mother, Cikgu Rahimah (as I promised Alisa that I'll make something for her teacher), and as usual I'm not gonna eat that (just a bite for QC:)) cause I don't like eating SELF COOKING! (nak makan kat kedai lah nih). However, I feel paid with others enjoying my foods:)))

So, gals wanna try? here's the ingredients. I'm not gonna explain the method since the basic steps are similar for every bread/pizza making!!!

Ingredients:
300g high protein flour
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 tbsp milk powder
50g sugar
125ml water
1 1/2 tsp instant yeast
1 egg
40g butter

Topping:
Spring onion (finely chopped)
70g mayonnaise
salt
some white sesame seeds
1 egg (for glazing)

Bake at 180 deg for 10-15 minutes...


Baking...

Hot from oven...tak dak orang makan lagi since it done at 11pm and kids tertido while waiting:)))


Close up...

2 comments:

SEEPOT SEEDOT said...

ruginya dulu tak tahu mdm pndai bt semua ni...

well done!

hleni said...

kuikuikui:))