Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Me....and my feelings

Mind me as this post is going to be merapu2....Read if you like:) but don't digest it...

This is the second week of the new semester for my students, and my new semester as a student will be starting next week...So here are what I felt bout both, being a lecturer to my students and being a student in my study:

Deep frustration...: because of the students attitude...They didn't show up on the first lecture last week with the stupid excuse!! And they didn't even come to the lab on the second week with the same stupid excuse!!! I feel muak with them and do have the feeling that I'm not going to sincerely teaching them...hhhhmmm Do I sound so mean? I think I've reach my limit!! Enough is enough!! I HATE their attitude!! What I hate most was the blaming they're put on others to cover their laziness!!! So, if you are my students and are reading this, please bear in mind that you need your lecturer's blessing in study, or else you knew it...

Annoyed ; with the system here...every semester we've heard the same complaint, we're mumbling the same issues that should've been resolved,since it's the same prob again and again...You guys are paid for any appointed position..so have you really do your job??? Whoever you are (with so elite background) please do it well...as we're complimented each other here!!!

Pressure; because I've setting a high goal for my study in year 2010 (even I don't think I can realize that:(((. So, to achieve that, I need triple the effort. In fact belum apa2 I felt the pressure already:(((. Why am I doing this? cause I'm desperately want to go out of this place... Even if I could not reach the goal at least I've accomplished half of it...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

sabar je la mdm.......nak wat camne.......student still x ubah perangai!!!

suria said...

hehehe..tati oh tati.insyaAllah ada rezeki

hleni said...

hhmmmm bored ngan students attitude, bored with the working environment here:((((