Sunday, December 6, 2009

Easy comes easy goes

I would like to re-express myself:) in this post which has to do with the previous entry,Integrity.Quoting from Carter on the meaning of integrity which requires 3 steps:

1. discerning what is right and what is wrong
2. acting on what you have discerned, even at personal cost
3. saying openly that you are acting on your understanding of right from wrong

I strongly believe in this even it had cost my career...Not bragging that I'm a person with full integrity, but I'm trying working towards that...

I've noticed one thing, which I took it as a compliment; appreciation from my ex-students. Even they've been through the hard time during their lesson with me (of course at that time, they felt like punching me or bombing my car or kutuk sikit2 as they used to say:))).However, after they've graduated, they came to me and thanked me for what I've done, that they'll turned into somebody. It was nothing compared to being promoted, but I knew,I've done my part and Insyallah they'll realize one day.

There's a saying that "easy comes easy goes" which I'm still hold on to it. As you'll only value thing when it is so difficult to get. And it's my well known practice; teach students the hard way...:)

Above all, I would like to remind myself and others that 'respect' is not something that you can demand (hhmmm think back!...actually, being a boss you can demand a respect, but you can't differentiate whether it is a fake:), This goes to whom that didn't deserve the respect la... uhuks!!) but you need to gain!! As for me it's so simple, you don't have to be intelligent all the times (come on la..human being must got flaws kan??!!) nor being bossy all the time!!(this type is yyyaaakkk!!!)...Just be yourself and practice a good values for others to follow (I believe this is integrity, right?) and admit any mistakes you've done, as it never mean that you're weak but again human tend to make mistake...

So, if you believe that you're right,hold on to it no matter what!!!

No comments: