Saturday, December 19, 2009

Homemade cookies

I was inspired to make the biscuit after watching AFC.Actually, it was far from difficult,so easy peasy!!:)) Therefore,to all my friends out there it's worth a try:)))

Here's the recipe:

500g flour
250g butter
3 eggs
100g sugar
100g chocolate bar break into pieces (I used choc chip instead)
100g hazelnut/almond or any nuts as you like

I put some baking powder and oats:)) Actually it's your cookies and you're the chef,so just put anything you like:)))

Mix the ingredients altogether (this what I like most about biscuits,rojak2!).And mould as you like...Put in the oven at 200-250deg for about 15-20 minutes. And your biscuit is ready to be served!!!


As usual la,I have my own peminat, put anything on the table,they'll sure like it:))

No comments: