Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Work, study and family...

Starting a new different weeks, with no hubby around:(( Have to readjust my schedule, and everyday is indeed a hectic day... My body suffers to these abrupt changes, keep feeling unwell when I wake up every morning. Can't find enough quality sleep every night...everything seems so wrong ..Waaaa!!!!!!!!

In the office, as usual never ending works...At the same time it's nearly end of this semester and I don't publish any paper yet for my PhD!!!!!!! Return from the office need to entertain my kids especially the little Adam, since he's so young and knew nothing. Aiman with his school works and exam is around the corner, Alisa with her unpredictable and sometimes intolerable attitudes...I'm crazily juggling between my work, study and the most important thing is my KIDS!!!!!

Allah, please be with me at this very tough moment and as mom said: Insyallah, Allah has promise the good thing for me by testing me right now...Thanks mom for being with me and always supporting me...I'll keep strong for everybody and pray for BEST at the end of this...

1 comment:

Crux of EE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.