Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Me and kids...

Due to my full daily schedule, I've made some adjustments on Aiman Quran's class.Before, hubby will fetch kids from school at 1pm and at 3pm I'll send Aiman to KAFA.However, with me taking care of everything now + I'm a worker as well:)) I have to cancel his Quran class and teach him myself everyday after Maghrib prayer. I knew that I need full patience in teaching kids, but somehow my mood will be influenced with daily tiring routine:((( and sometimes I put the anger on him, feel so sad when I'm doing that, but most of the times it is uncontrollable...But I notice one thing, Aiman's achievement is much depend on my teaching mood; yesterday I was tired and having mood swing and Aiman was quite slow:((( Just now, I taught him without tense and he can recite 2 and half pages of the Muqaddam by himself with minor corrections...Alhamdulillah!!! I feel like crying..(Bear with my sensitive and over emo nowadays...)

Different story for Alisa and Adam. During the Quran lesson for Aiman, I always ordered Alisa to take her Qiraati and teach Adam (Not real teaching yaa!!!) so that Adam will not disturb Aiman and it works every time!!! Adam seems to understand that he has to learn as well. Sometimes Adam get bored and Alisa will gives Adam pencils and papers to draw or play with him to distract his attention...This is what Alisa is best at...Taking care of her lil brother caringly +lovingly + sisterly. I really adore her for this...

Thanks God I'm blessed with these precious kids. Even though there are times that Alisa will have her very3 bad mood swings which I can't tolerate, but I knew it is all a growing up process that I need to cope and bear with...

Kids if you are reading this, I would like you to know that: I LOVE YOU ALL and thanks for being patient with MAMA as well....

No comments: