Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hair cut day

Today seems to be our family hair cut day, since each one of us had our hair done today:)) The first session started with hubby and sons.


Adam is sleepy, so this time he cried all the way through the cutting session...

Adam with his botak look:))


After sending Adam home from the barber shop (he was sleepy and buat perangai), it's the ladies time went to the saloon. I had my hair cut first and as usual I'll make it short enough so it'll take me months to come back to the saloon.

Meanwhile,I had a deal with Alisa to only shorten her front hair and let the back hair to grow long...Actually, I prefer to cut her hair short for easy maintenance:)) however, she's now a growing up gal and she'll decide her look...ahaks!!!

It's not Alisa without her talkative mouth! she's keep telling the kakak potong rambut to only cut the front hair, instructed her this and that, and she'll never sit still for once!!! Fortunately, the saloon belongs to my friends and she knew Alisa well and layan all her attitudes:)))

No comments: