Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Kids confuse...

Last night Alisa asked me:

"Mama, abah mana?"

and this morning Aiman came out with the same question,

"Mama, kenapa abah tak balik2 dr kerja?

Actually, I've told them before, that hubby will be working in a new place in KT and will be back every weekend.I thought they understood, since they were not asking about their abah last week. Only this week that I understand what they've been thinking; they thought their abah is working out for a while, like having short course or something...

So I explained to them, that abah had moved to a new workplace in KT and he'll be back every weekend and abah will continue doing that for quite a long time...Aiman came up with this statement:

"Mama, abah dah tak keje kat Perwaja dah ke? and I said "no"
"Habis kawan2 lama abah cemana? Abah takde kawan la sebab dia tinggal kawan2 dia."

So I guess this is what we mean as friendship forever...Beside, kids are unpredictable...and as for me, I hate living in this situation:(((

2 comments:

suria said...

Mesti tak best hidup jauh2..but I bet kerja tu best..dapat permanent nnt lagi best..heheh..k leni tak mintak uni darul iman or open u?

hleni said...

yup mmg bosan giler su:((( uni darul iman tak amik lec eng. dah and open u takde vacant la:((