Monday, October 26, 2009

Adam got flu:(((

Took Adam to the clinic on Sunday since he showed a flu symptom. According to the doc. he just had a mild flu with no fever nor cough. So doc gave me the flu + cough medicine with very mild dose. However, since last night, the flu is getting worse and he started to cough frequently. And today he was crying a lots maybe due to uncomfortable or blocking in his nose...I'm not sure whether now is a flu season or it's his way of missing hubby...:(((

Meanwhile, Alisa asked me yesterday:

"Mama, berapa lama abah nak keje, balik lama cam ni?"

and my answer was, until abah get a new job here...and she said;

"Adik lagi suka abah keje kat perwaja sebab abah boleh balik tengah hari, abah boleh hantar ngan amik adik pegi sekolah..."

and i'm pretty sure, they're gonna ask me the same question again n again...:((

I'm not complaining, it just that I can't bear seeing my kids missing his abah and started to create an empty space between them and hubby. However, I can see hubby is really trying his best to fill this gap during the weekend. He spent most of his rest time by doing all the family activities that we used to do the whole weekdays, end up both of us is exhausted:(((

Really hope this won't last longer...and with the blessing from Allah, we'll find our way for a better solution...

3 comments:

suria said...

sian budak2..hadi tak jadi pindah kl so su pun tak jd lagi buat masters..takut bdk2 rindu bapak dia...insyaAllah kak leni blh dpt kerja best2 kat KT!

hleni said...

betul la tu su, anak2 is our priority...su plan nak wat master kat ukm ke?

suria said...

yup kat ukm..tapi tak tau lagi bila..bila pindah kl insyaAllah..anyway..lawak la aiman and alisa tu..:)