Monday, October 19, 2009

pink eye-mc-conference...

I'm suffering from pinkeye, obviously infected from Adam:) So yesterday we went to see the doc to get mc:)) Doc gave me two days mc...Hooray!!! it's a rest from work. However I had a conference from 19th-21st that I have to attend since my supervisor will surely looking for his anak buah ni:)))!! So, need to attend lah and show him my spirit kengkononnya...

So here I am this morning attending the conference with my sepet and redden eyes:))). My presentation is actually on wednesday.So, today is basically the registration and keynote session. I arrived at 8.05 in the morning and among the earliest participants la, ahaks!! After finish the registration, I waited for my supervisor at the lobby... cam bagus jek!!!!

At 5min before 9am saw him with his colleague, and as i expected,his eyes moved around looking for me!!!! Waived at him and with his big smile, he approached me, and introduced me to his friend...

I told him I had conjunctivitis, and he sort of terkejut skit and I told him don't look into my eyes!!! After the first keynote session, I went back home since I don't feel comfortable with my eyes, and feels like so many discharges coming out from it.

No comments: