Sunday, July 12, 2009

Moving to a new building

I was just done with packing and unpacking. We were moving from the old building to our own faculty building. What a tiring works. We had to move all our labs and lecturers' room as well. Personally, I would rather staying in the old building for its surrounding and easy access to all my friends. But, if it is an order, what can I do...

My room is located on the top floor (4th floor yaaa...), where all the lecturers' room are located. The third, second and ground floor are for the labs, and not forgetting our faculty office is in the ground floor!!! Can you imagine, me on the top floor and the faculty office on the ground floor??, with the skinny me:)) I would rather save my lil fats rather than going down to the office frequently... So my new routine is, once I'm up, the only time for me to get down is during the breakfast hour and lunch and balik time:)))

For the time being, there is no phone line, no internet access (what a life???). So we have to bear with all the lacking here n there. However, for me, I can't help it with no INTERNET!!!!! so, fast solution, subscribed to a broadband:((( Never think of it previously. The idea was just popped up and yes!!! now I have the internet access hehehehe....

So friends...welcome to my new room:))!!!

No comments: