Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Adam Botak

Adam had his hair cut at a barber shop. This is the first time he had his hair done with a pro.Normally hubby was his unpaid barber:)) I can't remember Aiman's age when we first took him for a cut but definitely not at Adam's age. On the first place hubby was skeptical with the idea, however I told him to give a try. Hubby was first customer, followed by Aiman and the lil Adam was last...

During hubby and Aiman's session, Adam wanted to have a look at it, so I stood near them as Adam watching their hair being cut. When it was his turn, the barber told hubby to hold Adam on his lap while he's cutting his hair. Surprisingly, Adam sat nicely and let his hair being shaved...After it was half shaved, he was curious as he felt the shaver running on his head, he put his hand on the head to feel it:)).

Unfortunately, I forgot to bring my hand phone so I can't snap his pic :((( However, this will not be his last time visiting the barber...and I'll make sure to have his pic taken, Insyaallah:)))


Adam after botak:)))


Bz with toys...

No comments: