Friday, July 17, 2009

Aiman is a big boy

Yesterday, a few funny incidents happened when I sent Aiman to his KAFA class. I was rushing to send him to the class since I got meeting at 2.30pm. At 2.25pm I was about to send him, I listened to the radio while driving the car and I was concentrating on the issue discussed that I forgot to drop him by at his school. After a few meters from his shcool then he asked me:



"Mama, nak pergi mana ni? KAFA abang dah lepas..." and he kept giggling, so kelakar with the situation:)))



I can't stop laughing either, then I reversed the car and stopped at his class. Before he got out of the car, I gave him a kiss on his cheek as usual. Then he got out still, he kept on laughing with one of his hand wiping his cheek. I noticed that he was actually wiping off my lipstic left on his cheek and the action was actually spontaneous...

Recalled his action, I knew that Aiman has grown up and that is normal for a big boy:)))

No comments: