Thursday, July 23, 2009

Abah and Alisa planting

It's been a long time since abah and mak last visit to my house. Alisa told wan to come and stay at my house.
"wan, dah lama wan tak datang kat umah adik..."

So, mak come to fulfil her promise to Alisa:)) During the stay, I asked abah to plant some of the seeds I've bought for century and abah is so good!!! at planting... So abah planted daun kucai and keladi...Alisa and Aiman lend a hand as well...Good for her actually since her parents (me and hubby laaa) so tak pandai!!!, so she can learn from her aki instead...:)))

Mak and I actually share the similarity:
1.we are not good at planting
2. we are afraid of ulat or anything related to it and
3. we are so lembikkk:))))


Abah and Alisa planting daun kucai

Abah spread the seeds...

All the vases filled with flowers previously had been replaced with daun kucai and placed at the 'taman bunga' previously (however the taman bunga was filled with lalang instead). During the clear up, abah found anak ular (from a poisonous snake species, according to abah) hide beside the rocks and the grass....

No comments: