Tuesday, July 7, 2009

How will you react...

I'm a very simple yet complicated (others might think that I'm complicated...but personally, I don't think so). People can see me through, I'll react immediately to any dissatisfaction, I'll tell others when I'm happy. And actually they don't need my words for those expression since I'm so crystal clear, everything is shown on my face. That was the real me...


I don't feel at ease if I made mistakes to others. However, I do have my own definition of who the 'others' is...I don't like being cheated, backstabbed by whom that I called friends. So what is friendship to me? It is about being true to your friends and not just being there for them but being their mirror. They should know the truth about everything, even though it's hurt on the first place. But that was what a true friend does...Some of my friends said that I'm a selective in choosing friends, I'm not sure bout that, but thinking back, maybe it was true since I'm a kinda loyal friend. I'll stick to them forever...Insyallah


What is my my point here? If I don't like someone (I have my very strong reason for not liking the person) I will not going to pretend as if I'm ok. I'll ignore the person and disacknowledge their existence no matter who they are...That is me and how I response ...Some people said that I'm being too harsh but I can't help it and I can't even look into their eyes...


I'm not being a hard to deal person, it just that I can't communicate with this kind of people. And I knew that, they might take me as an arrogant person. But, that is me...I had this advice from a friend of mine that I should just act accordingly (pretend that I'm ok with the situation and just leave it like that...). But, really I can't do it!!!Sometimes I think how will others react if there were in my shoes? Will they just ignore and pretending as if nothing happen? or act the same way...Hhhhmmmmm. I'm not sighing nor complaining, I just feel so tired and bored dealing with the same situation again and again, even though I may seem strong outside but I'm still a woman with lots of weaknesses and I do have feeling...

No comments: