Sunday, August 2, 2009

Unproductive days

I have so many unsettled items in my to do list; books, papers, notes, quizzes, blablabla and yet I did nothing towards accomplishing those:((( I just have those thing replay in my mind again and again without taking any further steps... Instead I bought few books (story books to be precise) and finished those books while I'm facebooking, farming(virtually farming) and web surfing.

Waaaaa!!!!! I knew this shouldn't last longer, but really I'm facing my sooooo unproductive days. and from my past experience it could have been longer than I expected to back on my normal track...:((( So what's a big deal, it's bout me and pulling myself back, but really when I'm in this stage nothing could help:))) Hehehehhe...

Thinking back, lots of things contributed to this...The semester has started with so many things to prepare and unbearable workload not to mention clerical works getting in the way, my study ( I didn't do anything yet this semester,warrggghhhhh) and I feel like this is too much for me...and I'm desperately need a break!!!!!

Maybe looking for a new opportunities at at a new place could help (how I wish to have been working at somewhere else, and start fresh..:(() May Allah grant my wish,Amin...

1 comment:

suria said...

hehe...besar dah ke kebun kak leni?adik su pun main gak..anyway..kak leni mintak mana pulak?