Friday, August 28, 2009

Miss my old friends...

Not sure I'm writing this due to my unbalance hormones:)) , but I guess this is sincerely from the bottom of my heart...

I loved working here previously even things were not that good before. But I really enjoyed working.However, things had changed worst with so lil good friends around to support each other and being sincere...

I don't understand with 'some people' whose always think bad bout others. The only thing matter to them is their own feeling that need to be pampered and look after. Sometimes I was curious, how these people' perception of others, even after they hurt others with their wrongdoings and unreasonable actions...they don't realize what they've done and they'll only think of why are they being disliked by others...Grrrrr I hate working in this kind of environment, where everybody is suspicious bout others...Why can't we just think straight??!! respect others if you wanna be respected, appreciate others for who they are and not for what they have!!! and the most important think is DON'T BE A HYPOCRITE!!!

How I missed my old friends who use to share the same laughter and enjoy others achievement sincerely.But Alhamdulillah, I still have 'the lil good friends' left here, to share the burden and bored life here in Txxxxx...Thanks gals and guys for still being my good friends, for accepting each others' imperfection and keep supporting ...May our friendship last forever and let us remain sincere...

No comments: