Saturday, June 27, 2009

Trip to kebun Abah

I went to Jerantut last weekend to eat Durian. We went to my grandma's house to have the fruits. Abah loves to farm, besides the durian (planted by my late grandpa) most of the fruits' tree such as langsat, rambutan and other vege were planted by abah.

I am not a durian eater but I do eat durian (sikit2 la). My choice of durian is those with sweet taste and less gas or senang cakap durian with low grade laaa:))). Only me and bibik ate those durian since my hubby and kids don't like to eat durian....Aiman only had rambutan and pity Alisa since she had mild cough so she can't have those fruits:(((

While we were enjoying eating the fruits, we heard some of the durians fell from the tree. Here are some of the fruits' tree and vege pics taken from kebun abah...


Durian yg baru jatuh, kat sebelah ni dlm proses menghabiskan


Banyak lagi atas pokok nunnnnn....


Rambutan's tree, abah called it as Rambutan anak sekolah. Maybe due to its small size. Abah mentioned that, the tree will start berbuah at 1 yr old and even if the color of the rambutan is still green but the taste is so sweet...


Pokok kacang botol

Pokok ulam raja

Pokok bendi


Pokok kacang panjang

Keladi sayur or lambok. This type of keladi is not gatal and has no ubi, Best cooked with masak asam tempoyak or asam pedas.


Pokok cili api yg panjang

Pokok lada


Stopped by at nursery, amazed with the purple orchid

1 comment:

suria said...

wah..bestnya..anak pokok bendi su dah mati dah..huhu