Friday, June 5, 2009

Proffesor???:)))

I received a call from a Techsource sales person regarding the Matlab course.

"Hello, may I speak to prof ruzlaini please?"

"Yes'it's me speaking..." I was shocked, me...prof??!!#*

and she said,

"this is regarding the matlab course you've requested......"

and then I realized...:)))

Actually, during the course registration, I'm having a problem to change the salutation. The default was Prof, and I've tried to change it to Mrs. However, maybe due to the system problem, ... I couldn't change it. After several times of trying, I just ignored it and pretend that I'm a 'prof'...:)))

First time, I heard the prof title in front of my name is good though, even for a short period of time, I was mesmerized....hehehehe. Insyallah, one day who knows, I might be called as 'Prof Ruzlaini'....(Friends, bear with me yaaa!!!)

No comments: