Monday, June 15, 2009

Life

Alhamdulillah, I'm back writing a new post on this blog after few days of busy schedules. Thanks to Allah that I'm still breathing....These few days passed with loads of stories and experiences, which I'm grateful most as it will be written as part of my life journey....Hhhmmmm why on earth I sound like this????!!!

I faced many difficult situations that I end up being frustrated and demotivated. Then I pray to Allah for His guidance, and Alhamdulillah it was paid with some sweetness. Then I heard of other frustration story occured to my friend and I realized mine was actually nothing as compared to him:(((

Again, thanks Allah for the signs given... I should always redha for what I have, stop complaining (this was actually the most difficult part) and move on...

No comments: