Friday, April 9, 2010

Workshop

Finally a 2 days workshop on final year project preparation is over. The workshop which was held from 7th-8th April in our faculty hall. It was actually an initiative done to help final year students with their final project especially in report writing and presentation. It was a big relief for me as everything turned out as planned even if I'm exhausted and drained out after the workshop:((

I'm quite satisfied with the response from the students. However, there were numbers of them whom still daydreaming and ignorance!! For me it's simple, it's your project and it's up to you guys...I'm doing this out of my concern for them and so that they'll learn something and didn't repeat the same mistakes again...

Ok, enough on that, it's now my study time>> modeling tak siap lagi, control still stuck!!!! chaiyok me! Shoohs all the difficulties and so that I can finish on time:)) Amin...

No comments: