Monday, April 5, 2010

Spot the difference...

Last week me and kids had lunch together after fetching Aiman and Alisa from school. After finished our meal, we were heading back to our car. Alisa was running cluelessly to the other car that she mistaken as mine (biasa la budak tu cam mama dia, main taram jek!). The car was the same brand and color like mine.I called her and told her that next time she should has recognized our car number. To my surprise Aiman with his sharp statement:

Aiman : Apa la.. adik ni kereta mama pun tak kenal...
Mama : A..ah la adik ni, lain kali tengok la nombor kereta mama...
Aiman : Entah adik ni, kereta mama kan pemegang pintu dia warna hitam, kereta tu warna putih
Mama : Ye ke bang? (while looking at my door handle and comparing with the other car)
Aiman : Ye la ma...mama tak tahu ke?

Hmm...actually even I didn't notice the difference...Aiman is soooo... like abah, detail gillerrr.Alisa as usual la definitely took after me...hahaha nak marah pun segan!!!!

No comments: