Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Massage

Yesterday was my first time having a massage at an exclusive place in T. I used to have a massage done with makcik2 kat kampung:)) However, it was an interesting experience being massage at an exclusive place with an over interesting price huhuhuhu...well, that's what spa is all about kan:))

I chose a traditional massage, which covered the whole body massage within 1 hour. My body enjoyed being pampered. However, I do felt an unbearable pain which is good-to-feel pain...hahahaha!!! After end of the session all my waist and back pain gone!!! best giler!!! And today, I felt bengkak2 all over my body (this is my first massage after 2 years!, mana tak sakit). Would like to come again next time...yuhuuuu....


A nice and relaxing room...tak sempat nak snap other corner of the room:))

2 comments: