Sunday, November 22, 2009

Rain,rainy,raining....

I'm back home...!!!! after 3 days out of the house due to taking care of Adam in the hospital. And it's been raining non stop starting from last week...So, my story is related to raining which lead to leaking and move on to arranging!!!:)))

Due to heavy rain and sometimes the cat and dog raining, our house is leaking everywhere...Even though it is a new house which only age 4 years!!! In the living room centered at the fan and on top of my settees, in our family area right in front of the tv and in the computer's room just beside the printer and on top of the book's cabinet...Hmmmm all at the best spot area kan!!!

So, in order to protect the furniture, I started to arrange and move things in the computer's room. Instead of moving cabinets and computers, I was actually arranging and mengemas altogether, which took me a whole day!!! Sorting, organizing and throwing (Rule no.1 in housekeeping, throw all the unnecessaries, which I like most!!!:))) And now my back and legs are aching...:(((

Back in the office today, I spotted the kulat all over the blinder...yyaaakkkk!!!! I am so good at imagine things:))) So I can't help thinking breathing in the small closed room with no aeration, only the air conditioner, I am actually taking all the kulat while breathing.....waaaa!!!! So, I called the akak cleaner to wipe out the kulat....Fuhhh!!! now I can breath:))) Fortunately, no leaking in my room as compared to other collegues. Some of their rooms were leaking and damaged the office equipment!!!

Whatsoever, I've no complain, as this is what nature has promise us, and that's the way Allah is testing us:) Just redha and pray the weather will be better and no flood!!!!

No comments: