Sunday, November 1, 2009

Cehh...ikum..

Adam is nearly 1 1/2 years old. Alhamdulillah his vocab has expand progressively...

When we give something to Adam he will say "cehh"... meaning terima kasih. When he stand near the door with his hand knocking and he'll say "ikum".. for Assalamualaikum.

He is also good in comforting Alisa when she's crying. He'll pat his hand on Alisa or lend his hand and take Alisa to Mama. Sometimes, during bed time, when I ordered Aiman or alisa to sleep, he will also lend his hand and bring his abang or kakak to the room:))) (after that he'll play with them in the room!!! serampang dua mata la nih...)

Everytime, I return from work, he'll show the key ,"ici,"ici" a sign to take him out for a ride. He'll cry if I take off my veil, since he knew, I'll wear my veil before going out:))) Toddler is indeed a good observer!!!

No comments: