Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Month of Foods Experimenting...

Aiman and Alisa most waiting time is breaking fast, not because of they're fasting, but to have different dishes cooked for them everyday by their mama:))).They'll ask me everyday, what is the menu for the breaking fast, as they use to say

"Bulan puasa best sebab mama masak makanan yang pelik2" hehehhe

Maybe it's true when your stomach is empty, your mind start thinking and you become more creative (At least it applys to me kuikuikui).

I loves watching afc and with the syok sendiri feeling like I'm Emanuel Stroobant, one of the chef celebrity. He'll learn to cook new dishes, and with his creativity, turns the food become his own recipes, and it looks yummy!!! But, of course la, I'm not up to the standard:)))

So here I am with Chef celebrity to be, with my new modified dishes. but the worst part bout me is I like to just agak2 the measurement and as hubby always said I will not end up having a standard taste every time...:))))


Mee rebus vegie
(Invented this new gravy since Alisa is allergic to prawn, so I used sweet potatoes, potatoes etc instead to extract the sweetness mix with some spices cam bagus jek...:))


Kerabu taugeh myway and chicken curry fusion
(Chicken curry fused with thai flavor and kerabu campak2)


Nasi beriyani redah aje
(this nasi beriyani was modified with limited ingredients available at that time:))) with chicken kurma, sambal udang and papedom
Laksam
(originally followed recipes)

Mee soto

(Recipes taken from the rozzan blogspot, a must try dish!!!)


Nasi goreng kunyit

(original recipes from my mom)

AA fish popia

(The previous picture is the ingredients>fish cake, carrot, isi ikan dowri,daun sup n daun bawang.

Packaging was done by chef Alisa and Aiman, so paham2 jek la...:)

Sweet sour fish fusion

(Modified from original sweet sour, replace most of the ingredients with lemon, sweet corn, kurma, honey, etc)


Alisa chicken finger

(chicken, ketumbar, white pepper, rosemary, oregano, daun bawang, daun sup and bread crumb)

Nasi lemak with less ingredients:)))

(still improving on the sambal making...)

Homemade chicken burger..

(guess I need to make my own roti burger after this to complete my foods' explorations:))))

No comments: