Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Eid al-mubarak...

It's 4 days left before we're celebrating Hari Raya Aidilfitri.I feel sad as this year Ramadhan has nearly come to end, however at the same time I do feel excited to go back to our hometown:)) This year we're celebrating our first day of raya at Kuala Terengganu (hubby's home), and Insyallah, the next day we'll heading to Jerantut, my kampung of course:))).

All preparations are almost done, finished baking during last weekend, but as usual la, I don't have time to bake our own cake...Insyallah I'll do it after holidays.

Aiman and Alisa counting days for hari raya, can't wait for their duit raya collection.They've almost done packing:) I bought them new bag to replace the old one, one for Aiman and one for Alisa, hope they'll learn to manage their own things...I checked what they've put into the bag, the only item is baju raya and nothing else:)) different from Aiman, Alisa put her baju raya together with the plastic bag from the shop:)) so you can tell it is a "newly bought" item...I asked her why she did that, and she said she like it that way, after all it's her bag kan:) so let her do it her own way:)

Back in the office, the hari raya mood is everywhere, I don't feel like doing anything (after this, surely, I'll complain on unfinished work hehehe...need to work triple hard after this!!!).

Really hopes this Aidilfitri is fulfilled with enjoyment and forgiveness and not to over celebrated it Insyallah...I'll like to wish all my friends out there:

"Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Forgive me for any wrongdoing I've done, for any words that hurt without me noticing it, for any regret you had over me. May Allah bless all of us, may all Muslims around the world being freed for any difficulties. Have a save journey."

No comments: