Saturday, March 27, 2010

Gain weight

Our faculty have a prof visiting us. However, that was not an issue here:))) We took a pic with the professor and I notice something!! I am so skinny!!!! Looking at myself, I felt so pity:((( cam tak cukup zat jek minah ni...No wonder I heard some of my friends mentioned on how skinny I am now!! Waaaargggghhh....

I told hubby that I need to gain weight a little bit, and what he said?

"macam mana nak gemuk kalau tak makan..." or "Cemana nak gemuk kalau makan memilih sangat"

The thing is.... what he said was all true!!!(sigh....).
So, this will be part of my resolution>>GAIN WEIGHT!!!<<

Me...the pink lady

4 comments:

suria said...

wah..hampir semua tak kenal..k leni mmg slim shady ;)

cantik tudung..beli kat mana?hhehehe

Unknown said...

mdm kene mkn banyak2 biar gemuk skit! ahahahahaaa... minumlah susu weight gain...

hleni said...

SU, BELI KAT MANA LAGI KAT HIJAB STORE LERRR:))) LPS JEK PAKAI K LENI CAM DUTA BERGERAK JEK, EVERYONE WAS SO CURIOUS AND APA LAGI SENANG LA NAK MASUK JARUM HEHEHEHE

BDK ADIL: i WANNA GAIN WEIGHT A NATURAL WAY...UHUKSSSS

Nurul Ulfa said...

bestnye kak leni..ufa kena control makan kak leni kena tambah makan..jeles..jeles..hehe